left my boyfriend after almost 5 years to be with this sexy built charming country boy. little did i know .. he was known for "*** em and leavin em" he brags about it. when we first started dating it was amazing like a fairytell. then i noticed some unusual symptoms down there and the next day i was getting checked at the health dept. he has given me clymadiyia.got that all fixed and not a month later the symptoms were back and i was back at the DR. Im knowing now that he prob cheated on me and wasnt even smart enough to wear a condom. we ended up getting engaged and he got more jealous and controlling by the day. i ended up losing my job that id had for 6 years cause i would be up all night with him. long story short we did have some good times, but this guy is CRAZY JEALOUS and i left him twice. last week being the last time...we were talking still a little and seeing if we could work things out but last night when i went to his house there was long brunette hairs on his bed. (im a blonde) he brags about how he never uses condoms and just wont. i got pregnant by him right after we got engaged and sadly had a miscarraige. but hey everything happens for a reason right :) not to mention i added him onto my car insurance and phone bill. ive went ahead and paid the 300$ insurance bill, but we cancelled the at&t and switched to sprint. I now have a 989.00 bill from att and 200 $ bill from sprint to pay YAY! not
whatever you do be careful and im warning you this one is a bad egg.
praying i dont have another STD from this ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Registry Of People With Stds
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."