STD Carriers - STD Carrier Registry? Reports by Pissed Lovers with VD

I was on Google today researching dating services for people with genital warts as part of a sociological survey I am conducting and stumbled across this website that claims to be an international registry of people with sexually transmitted diseases. Then I looked at some these reports and they all look like pissed customers, but angry ex-girlfriends listing people with genital warts and other VD. I am *** worried of ending up on this thing, what if someone I surveyed thinks I really do have genital warts or my ex-girlfriend.

I looked at their legal sections and they have a so called "12 step program" for getting your *** off by getting a STD test and mailing it in. People with genital warts have enough problems let alone being listed like a sex offender. Since when was genital warts a crime?

More Review Details

Helpful? 22 Yes 22 11 No 11
Had the same issue 16 Yes 16
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 17 #1049789

It should be a crime to *** worth someone Knowing youuuu have an STD and don't tell them!!!! That is NOT love that's rude selfish andddd anyyyyyone doing that should be legally he'll accountable!!! Affect their criminal background check for their work so they stopppppp infecting their nasty diseases in innocent CLEAN people!!!

49 0 Reply

Jul 19 #1009376

You all who post here are a bunch of *** hats! Hahaha

0 231 Reply

Apr 20 #974107 Olympia, Washington

my ex husband goes on date sites and has sex with a bunch of women with no protection he has herpes and hep b what can be done about this

76 0 Reply
You Are Next

Mar 13 #957766 Los Angeles, California

Eric Maricelli DOES have SEVERAL STD's and lies about it as well as his relationship situation! He's reckless and disgusting because he's selfish and only cares if he gets what he wants! If you don't believe he has something you'll be next because he doesn't respect women either. He tosses them out like garbage as soon as he's done using them.
I am grown and taking the necessary steps to save other women from this sociopath! Keep defending this guy and wait for your karma! You'll need this for later.

719 1 Reply

Apr 20 #974109 Olympia, Washington

this guy sounds just like my ex we as women need to stop these narcissism are dangerous sex addicts MY IS IS METHUSELAH JAY OSARA He is on every FREE Datesite their is he cheated on me the whole 6 years .

100 1 Reply

Mar 08 #955524 Los Angeles, California

For all of you bitter ladies making nasty comments about Eric, seriously grow up. He doesn't have stds and nor any issue "keeping it up" lol and steroid use ? smh seriously find something better to do than talk *** on the net!

4 711 Reply

Mar 13 #957776 Los Angeles, California

Warning other women about a habitual liar, drug abuser, womanizer, egomaniac and sociopath means we need to grow up? Hopefully, karma will come back and teach you a lesson for that one. You’ll need this for later.

702 2 Reply
Soldier wife

Sep 08 #1031067 Ohio, United States

I known Eric for over 10 years and it is shocking to read all of these negative comments and accusations against him. The Eric I know is sweet, dedicated, caring, hard working, not perfect (not one is perfect) but always willing to lend a had. We dated over 10 years ago and not once did he made feel uncomfortable or pressure to do anything against my will, nor did he give me any STD. He definitely had no problem in the "keeping it up" department, on the contrary, it was very satisfying. He has always treated me with respect and never once raised his voice at me or used any improper language. He was and always been the a gentleman.
To this day, he has never failed to contact me on mother's day, my b-day, Christmas, thanksgiving, wedding anniversaries, my kid's b-days and pretty much every significant holiday. We have been friend for over 10 years (yes, we remained friend after we mutually decided to stop dating) and I never saw him behave in any selfish or negative manner. These comments are troubling and hard to read, not sure what to think of it. I am a soldier's wife and like my husband, Eric have made multiple sacrifices for his family, friends and country. The Eric I have know, makes it very hard for me to believe most of the horrible comments posted here. I do hope everyone here find some peace with their situation. I will pray for all of you.

4 371 Reply

Oct 11 #1046505

How sweet that this deadbeat contacts your kids on all these wonderful family holidays and their birthdays but not his own biological daughter. Eric doesn't care for anyone but himself! Almost everything written here is completely true. Since your so close why don't you go ask him how many diapers he's bought for his kids? The truthful answer is zero. Then come back here and talk about how, "sweet, dedicated, self-sacrificing," he is....

20 0 Reply

Feb 25 #950733 New York, New York

The same Eric Maricelli infected me with genital herpes, chlamydia (twice) and HPV in 2013. If he is infected you since then he is very aware of what he is doing and is exactly what you say. You need to get a lawyer. There are legal actions you can take to stop him and contact me at directly if you need a statement.

703 6 Reply

Oct 17 #1049785

What's your email or phone contact info for a statement?

0 0 Reply

Oct 18 #1050122 New York, New York

I'm confused. Is this not the same person contacting me last year? Because we've already been through this. These are more Eric games and I don't want my family exposed to it.
Get your life together Eric. Start doing the right thing and stop blaming other people for your behavior.

48 0 Reply
Kat Owens

Feb 21 #948843 Ramona, California

Kat Owens in Ramona California works at Goodwill and likes to date married men twice her age, old enough to be her father. She's ugly as they get and infested with a rage of STD's including genital herpes, chlamydia, and gonorrhea. She pursues, chases and infects men in committed relationships then runs away like a coward she is when confronted for being a home wrecker.

716 1 Reply

Mar 07 #955411 San Diego, California

Guess this must be her typical behavior.

713 1 Reply

Mar 13 #957770 Los Angeles, California

This little girl tried to do the same thing to me. My hubba didn't go for it and she refused to even speak to me when I approached her about her behavior with my family. At first I thought she might just be too young and not know what she's doing. But then I realized that she knows she's wrong or she wouldn't have any problem talking to somebody's wife. Coward!

709 0 Reply

Mar 13 #957795 San Diego, California

Same problem here.... Believe me she's very aware of what she's doing (shes 23 years old) she just likes to act dumb. I'm guessing you must have confronted her in person because if you question her on the phone she goes on and on. She'll act like she has no clue but she does. Eventually she's going to cause a problem with someone she's not expecting it from and its going to be more then she can handle.

709 0
Victim of Maricelli

Feb 21 #948841 Los Angeles, California

Eric Scott Maricelli D.O.B. 7/16/1971, Burbank Airport Firefighter and USMC officer has genital herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis. He knowingly exposes and has infected several women in the Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, California areas. He can't keep it up with a condom on due to years of steroid and drug abuse so he'll just give someone herpes instead so he can get his rocks off. He's a womanizer and a liar. Someone needs to stop him!

700 3 Reply

Mar 08 #955523 Los Angeles, California

Lol I know Eric and no he doesn't. what a bitter women you are. Grow up!

8 702 Reply

May 10 #982182

Lol! This is hilarious! "I know who you are talking about and therefore know which STIs he has."
Have you seen blood work? Did you go to a clinic with this guy? Did you examine him yourself? Lol! Clearly he's not the most forthcoming person or he wouldn't have people pissed at him. Lol!

615 1 Reply

Jun 06 #992054 San Diego, California

This must be his psycho obsessed ex, Barbara. Get a life! You're just bitter because your own ex husband has a restraining order against you!

1 10 Reply

1-20 of 62 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to STD Carriers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about STD Carriers.
Filing a new complaint about