STD Carriers - STD Carrier Registry? Reports by Pissed Lovers with VD

I was on Google today researching dating services for people with genital warts as part of a sociological survey I am conducting and stumbled across this website http://stdcarriers.com/Default.aspx that claims to be an international registry of people with sexually transmitted diseases. Then I looked at some these reports and they all look like pissed customers, but angry ex-girlfriends listing people with genital warts and other VD. I am *** worried of ending up on this thing, what if someone I surveyed thinks I really do have genital warts or my ex-girlfriend.

I looked at their legal sections and they have a so called "12 step program" for getting your *** off by getting a STD test and mailing it in. People with genital warts have enough problems let alone being listed like a sex offender. Since when was genital warts a crime?

12394eea review #169064
11 15 Helpful?
Had the same issue6 Comments51
Had an experience with STD Carriers?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
You Are Next

Mar 13 Los Angeles, California

Eric Maricelli DOES have SEVERAL STD's and lies about it as well as his relationship situation! He's reckless and disgusting because he's selfish and only cares if he gets what he wants! If you don't believe he has something you'll be next because he doesn't respect women either. He tosses them out like garbage as soon as he's done using them.
I am grown and taking the necessary steps to save other women from this sociopath! Keep defending this guy and wait for your karma! You'll need this for later.

64 0 Reply

Mar 08 Los Angeles, California

For all of you bitter ladies making nasty comments about Eric, seriously grow up. He doesn't have stds and nor any issue "keeping it up" lol and steroid use ? smh seriously find something better to do than talk *** on the net!

1 68 Reply
Karma

Mar 13 Los Angeles, California

Warning other women about a habitual liar, drug abuser, womanizer, egomaniac and sociopath means we need to grow up? Hopefully, karma will come back and teach you a lesson for that one. You’ll need this for later.

63 0 Reply

Feb 25 New York, New York

The same Eric Maricelli infected me with genital herpes, chlamydia (twice) and HPV in 2013. If he is infected you since then he is very aware of what he is doing and is exactly what you say. You need to get a lawyer. There are legal actions you can take to stop him and contact me at directly if you need a statement.

65 1 Reply
Kat Owens

Feb 21 Ramona, California

Kat Owens in Ramona California works at Goodwill and likes to date married men twice her age, old enough to be her father. She's ugly as they get and infested with a rage of STD's including genital herpes, chlamydia, and gonorrhea. She pursues, chases and infects men in committed relationships then runs away like a coward she is when confronted for being a home wrecker.

78 1 Reply

Mar 07 San Diego, California

Guess this must be her typical behavior.

77 0 Reply

Mar 13 Los Angeles, California

This little girl tried to do the same thing to me. My hubba didn't go for it and she refused to even speak to me when I approached her about her behavior with my family. At first I thought she might just be too young and not know what she's doing. But then I realized that she knows she's wrong or she wouldn't have any problem talking to somebody's wife. Coward!

73 0 Reply

Mar 13 San Diego, California

Same problem here.... Believe me she's very aware of what she's doing (shes 23 years old) she just likes to act dumb. I'm guessing you must have confronted her in person because if you question her on the phone she goes on and on. She'll act like she has no clue but she does. Eventually she's going to cause a problem with someone she's not expecting it from and its going to be more then she can handle.

76 0
Victim of Maricelli

Feb 21 Los Angeles, California

Eric Scott Maricelli D.O.B. 7/16/1971, Burbank Airport Firefighter and USMC officer has genital herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis. He knowingly exposes and has infected several women in the Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, California areas. He can't keep it up with a condom on due to years of steroid and drug abuse so he'll just give someone herpes instead so he can get his rocks off. He's a womanizer and a liar. Someone needs to stop him!

66 2 Reply

Mar 08 Los Angeles, California

Lol I know Eric and no he doesn't. what a bitter women you are. Grow up!

5 67 Reply

Feb 07

Well I was with someone who was making me "exclusive" he gave me HPV works for a Tech company B-r-b-n-s Networking very shady , shady and *** up....

0 0 Reply
Leslie

Feb 03 Milton, Washington

Kischa McGee of Tacoma has a slew of stds bc she's a hooker that gets *** by dirty men without a rubber

ANONYMOUS

Jan 24

OCTAVIAN PEACE FROM CHICAGO, IL WEST SIDE- IS KNOWINGLY SPREADING STD(S) AND SLEEPING AROUND. PEOPLE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truthful

Jul 17, 2014

I'm tossed with this,I don't think public should make list,I watch Maury so many times people lie they know they slept with 20 people,but they want to put the blame on one...people can be dirty..

0 0 Reply
Theyhaveherpes

Jul 10, 2014 New York, New York

Alfonso-Lucio Vigliotti, financial advisor with Liberty Partners Capital Management has genital herpes. Allie Lindh of Wealth Management Centers, LLC also has genital herpes.

5 0 Reply
haygates

Aug 25, 2014 New Jersey, United States

Just happened to know them both by chance. They r both shady, sleazy and disgusting. Tried 2 make me for 3some. Glad me didn't. Stay away from them now. Got to watch out to protect yourself guys.

4 0 Reply
learnedmylesson

Sep 10, 2014 Brooklyn, New York

Alfonso Vigliotti gave me herpes too. Just for your own record. I had encountered for a short period. He is a total liar as well as Allie Lindh too. I think they both work for Liberty partners financials. STAY AWAY. If you are in Midtown East Manhattan.. watch yourself. I learned my lessons.

3 0 Reply
jazzy

Nov 27, 2013 Nashville, Tennessee

John Griffith, Nashville personal injury attorney has had sex with women and has genital herpes. One woman even asked him if he had any stds before sex and he lied and said no.....I thought personal
injury attorneys fought for justice.

Nov 16, 2013

Erik and Sonya Carlson - HEP C....

2 0 Reply
marina

Oct 13, 2013 Pasadena, Texas

Andrew Thomas webb dob 4/14/1979. This guy gave me herpies checkout cheaterville.com there's a pic of him

1-20 of 51 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.