STD Carriers - STD Carrier Registry? Reports by Pissed Lovers with VD
I was on Google today researching dating services for people with genital warts as part of a sociological survey I am conducting and stumbled across this website http://stdcarriers.com/Default.aspx that claims to be an international registry of people with sexually transmitted diseases. Then I looked at some these reports and they all look like pissed customers, but angry ex-girlfriends listing people with genital warts and other VD. I am *** worried of ending up on this thing, what if someone I surveyed thinks I really do have genital warts or my ex-girlfriend.
I looked at their legal sections and they have a so called "12 step program" for getting your *** off by getting a STD test and mailing it in. People with genital warts have enough problems let alone being listed like a sex offender. Since when was genital warts a crime?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..."
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."
- "I received my order for Walkfit Platinum and the bill was $69.75. When I ordered them they were advertised as buy one get one free with other free incentives. ..."
- "I was in your downtown Portland Oregon Hilton today to make a quick phone call, because my cell phone battery had died. After being on the phone a security..."
- "Seller shipped package from Colorado to Portland. OR. In two days it arrived at Troutdale, OR which is 11.6 miles from my front door. It then was shipped to Kent, WA which..."
- "On this very website, UHaul asks us to contact their customer service department prior to submitting a review on this site. Well, we have been trying to contact someone..."
- "My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs. He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since..."
- "When i saw the commercial for it,i was Soo Excited about getting it, so i waited till a Friday & ordered it. But it was an hour& a half Before..."
- "This is a very sad time for my family due to my mothet's death. My cousins sent a peace lily via FTD. The first lily was damaged. The lilies are..."