STD Carriers - STD Carrier Registry? Reports by Pissed Lovers with VD

Jan 26, 2010
review #169064

I was on Google today researching dating services for people with genital warts as part of a sociological survey I am conducting and stumbled across this website http://stdcarriers.com/Default.aspx that claims to be an international registry of people with sexually transmitted diseases. Then I looked at some these reports and they all look like pissed customers, but angry ex-girlfriends listing people with genital warts and other VD. I am *** worried of ending up on this thing, what if someone I surveyed thinks I really do have genital warts or my ex-girlfriend.

I looked at their legal sections and they have a so called "12 step program" for getting your *** off by getting a STD test and mailing it in. People with genital warts have enough problems let alone being listed like a sex offender. Since when was genital warts a crime?

8a9e561
2.5
Had an experience with STD Carriers?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
truthful

Jul 17

I'm tossed with this,I don't think public should make list,I watch Maury so many times people lie they know they slept with 20 people,but they want to put the blame on one...people can be dirty..

Theyhaveherpes

Jul 10 New York, New York

Alfonso-Lucio Vigliotti, financial advisor with Liberty Partners Capital Management has genital herpes. Allie Lindh of Wealth Management Centers, LLC also has genital herpes.

haygates

Aug 25 New Jersey, United States

Just happened to know them both by chance. They r both shady, sleazy and disgusting. Tried 2 make me for 3some. Glad me didn't. Stay away from them now. Got to watch out to protect yourself guys.

jazzy

Nov 27, 2013 Nashville, Tennessee

John Griffith, Nashville personal injury attorney has had sex with women and has genital herpes. One woman even asked him if he had any stds before sex and he lied and said no.....I thought personal
injury attorneys fought for justice.

Nov 16, 2013

Erik and Sonya Carlson - HEP C....

marina

Oct 13, 2013 Pasadena, Texas

Andrew Thomas webb dob 4/14/1979. This guy gave me herpies checkout cheaterville.com there's a pic of him

jalo

Oct 13, 2013 Pasadena, Texas

Andrew thomas webb dob 4/14/1979 has herpies and gave it to me I saw a sore on his *** he said it was rash I took the hsv1 and 2 it came out neg but when she ran the igg which is more accurate it said I was exposed to herpies and the dr said I might never get an outbreak but if I do I have to come in for a culture on the sore. I wish I would have stop seeing him sooner I possibly would have never caught it from him I have dr records and he was the only man I was with he's nasty and he sleeps wiyh everything and eats everything he can get take yr chances with him I'm just so thankfull I didn't get hiv from him

Willie

Jul 19, 2013 Beaverton, Oregon

Willie or Waleed Houdroge male 45 years old of Portland Oregon runs PDX Hookah bar and Construction co, has HERPES!

damselle

Jul 15, 2013 Cape Coral, Florida

Maybe Sullivan meant well, when he started his crusade? If only he wouldn't have resorted to alleged extortion.
I have an ex who doesn't take precautions and i tried to tell him he could give people cervical cancer and throat cancer but he would not hear of it. Girls can sue if he gives them stds but who will save them from the shame and heart ache? I wish there were a way to warn girls of people like him. I came across this but the link is broken "this person is very forgetful .. accused his partner..done himself" outbreakrelief.com stdcarriers

guy you slept with

Jun 21, 2013

Diane Jouan who works at body tech in Saskatoon Sk not only spread chlamydia but is also a carrier of Herpes

littlepanda

Jun 14, 2013 Pinellas Park, Florida

Keith M Kuruc Has Herpes. He has had it for the last year. He has been on craigslist posting in m4w. He doesn't use condoms at all and has been with more woman then I know of. Here is his facebook so you know what he looks like. www.facebook.com/keith.kuruc?

las vegas herpes spreader

May 20, 2013 Las Vegas, Nevada

:( brian edward williams age 42 black male aka spot b , has herpes and will not tell you before sex. this is a true statement and not a lie because i know falsely claiming something like this is illegal. his birthday 6/9/1970. black male, just under 6 ft, keeps close shaven hair and has a grey round spot of grey hair on the front left portion of his hair that fades into his forhead. also, isnt this info public?!!!

DrMayoClinic

Apr 21, 2013

Dean Michael Pisante, 51 years old of Torrington, CT has been told by his Doctor that his Bell's Palsy is from Lyme's Disease, commonly known from a tick ***. Thank you.

aces iko

Apr 18, 2013

Dean Michael Pisante, 51 years old of Torrington, CT is a multi symptom freak. infected with syphillis, gonorreah, herpes simplex & HIV...tells people its Bells Palsy. has infected my girlfriend, now ex of course Annette Moore VanDeusen, 48 years old of Winsted, CT(111 torringford road, unit 31, 06098)

pissed off

Apr 08, 2013

Ashley barker matthews from kentucky now living in franklin Tenn is infected with genital herpes. She has spread this devastating disease to lovers without informing them she is in fact a carrier of this virus. Beware of this woman.

Bruno Venus

Mar 14, 2013 Huntington Beach, California

Ioana Stanciu has Herpes and HPV and infected me 2 years ago. She is a Realtor in Huntington Beach and should be avoided. Be careful and don't take a risk. She has slept with at least 7 men after I stopped dating her. So good luck to them.

Pissed White Boy

MW

Jan 11, 2013

Rebecca Gayle Easton of Henderson NV (outside of las vegas) Is a young 22 year old girl that has two STD's (she gave me warts). She prefers hispanic or black men but will sleep with almost anybody. Rebecca does NOT wear condoms, and if asked if she is clean she will avoid the question. She is a VERY loose woman so guys be carefull. Rebecca hangs out at the lodge and GVR area. Be safe!

1 0 Reply

Mar 19

this *** gave me vd as well. Rebecca works at the cheesecake factory in Henderson nv. GUYS STAY AWAY!!!!

1 0 Reply

1-20 of 35 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about STD Carriers.
Filing a new complaint about
×