STD Carriers - STD Carrier Registry? Reports by Pissed Lovers with VD

I was on Google today researching dating services for people with genital warts as part of a sociological survey I am conducting and stumbled across this website http://stdcarriers.com/Default.aspx that claims to be an international registry of people with sexually transmitted diseases. Then I looked at some these reports and they all look like pissed customers, but angry ex-girlfriends listing people with genital warts and other VD. I am *** worried of ending up on this thing, what if someone I surveyed thinks I really do have genital warts or my ex-girlfriend.

I looked at their legal sections and they have a so called "12 step program" for getting your *** off by getting a STD test and mailing it in. People with genital warts have enough problems let alone being listed like a sex offender. Since when was genital warts a crime?

review #169064
11 17 Helpful?
Had the same issue10 Comments61
Had an experience with STD Carriers?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

1 day ago #1003844

Celeste Thiefoe Larocque has given three to four people Herpes Simplex 2 already and is still going strong. When asked why she said the person who gave it to her didn't care so why should she? Wow.

0 1 Reply

Apr 20 #974107 Olympia, Washington

my ex husband goes on date sites and has sex with a bunch of women with no protection he has herpes and hep b what can be done about this

6 0 Reply
You Are Next

Mar 13 #957766 Los Angeles, California

Eric Maricelli DOES have SEVERAL STD's and lies about it as well as his relationship situation! He's reckless and disgusting because he's selfish and only cares if he gets what he wants! If you don't believe he has something you'll be next because he doesn't respect women either. He tosses them out like garbage as soon as he's done using them.
I am grown and taking the necessary steps to save other women from this sociopath! Keep defending this guy and wait for your karma! You'll need this for later.

197 0 Reply

Apr 20 #974109 Olympia, Washington

this guy sounds just like my ex we as women need to stop these narcissism are dangerous sex addicts MY IS IS METHUSELAH JAY OSARA He is on every FREE Datesite their is he cheated on me the whole 6 years .

52 0 Reply

Mar 08 #955524 Los Angeles, California

For all of you bitter ladies making nasty comments about Eric, seriously grow up. He doesn't have stds and nor any issue "keeping it up" lol and steroid use ? smh seriously find something better to do than talk *** on the net!

2 197 Reply
Karma

Mar 13 #957776 Los Angeles, California

Warning other women about a habitual liar, drug abuser, womanizer, egomaniac and sociopath means we need to grow up? Hopefully, karma will come back and teach you a lesson for that one. You’ll need this for later.

192 0 Reply

Feb 25 #950733 New York, New York

The same Eric Maricelli infected me with genital herpes, chlamydia (twice) and HPV in 2013. If he is infected you since then he is very aware of what he is doing and is exactly what you say. You need to get a lawyer. There are legal actions you can take to stop him and contact me at directly if you need a statement.

197 2 Reply

Jun 28 #1000618

He infected me 15 years ago! He's been in the same pattern for nearly 20 years. He used to beat and rape me all the time. It got so bad that the authorities filed charges and he had to take anger management classes while he was on probation.

8 0 Reply

Jun 29 #1001044 California, United States

He infected me 15 years ago! He's been in the same pattern of beating and raping women for 20 years and continues to get away with it. He's been prosecuted, on probation and forced to take anger management classes because of his abusive actions. Yet he will still blame his victims. He should be in jail!

8 0 Reply
Kat Owens

Feb 21 #948843 Ramona, California

Kat Owens in Ramona California works at Goodwill and likes to date married men twice her age, old enough to be her father. She's ugly as they get and infested with a rage of STD's including genital herpes, chlamydia, and gonorrhea. She pursues, chases and infects men in committed relationships then runs away like a coward she is when confronted for being a home wrecker.

211 1 Reply

Mar 07 #955411 San Diego, California

Guess this must be her typical behavior.

209 1 Reply

Mar 13 #957770 Los Angeles, California

This little girl tried to do the same thing to me. My hubba didn't go for it and she refused to even speak to me when I approached her about her behavior with my family. At first I thought she might just be too young and not know what she's doing. But then I realized that she knows she's wrong or she wouldn't have any problem talking to somebody's wife. Coward!

206 0 Reply

Mar 13 #957795 San Diego, California

Same problem here.... Believe me she's very aware of what she's doing (shes 23 years old) she just likes to act dumb. I'm guessing you must have confronted her in person because if you question her on the phone she goes on and on. She'll act like she has no clue but she does. Eventually she's going to cause a problem with someone she's not expecting it from and its going to be more then she can handle.

208 0
Victim of Maricelli

Feb 21 #948841 Los Angeles, California

Eric Scott Maricelli D.O.B. 7/16/1971, Burbank Airport Firefighter and USMC officer has genital herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis. He knowingly exposes and has infected several women in the Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, California areas. He can't keep it up with a condom on due to years of steroid and drug abuse so he'll just give someone herpes instead so he can get his rocks off. He's a womanizer and a liar. Someone needs to stop him!

197 2 Reply

Mar 08 #955523 Los Angeles, California

Lol I know Eric and no he doesn't. what a bitter women you are. Grow up!

6 198 Reply

May 10 #982182

Lol! This is hilarious! "I know who you are talking about and therefore know which STIs he has."
Have you seen blood work? Did you go to a clinic with this guy? Did you examine him yourself? Lol! Clearly he's not the most forthcoming person or he wouldn't have people pissed at him. Lol!

106 0 Reply

Jun 06 #992054 San Diego, California

This must be his psycho obsessed ex, Barbara. Get a life! You're just bitter because your own ex husband has a restraining order against you!

0 2 Reply

Jun 12 #994282 Pretoria, Gauteng

If she's his ex and he knows her other ex had a restraining order against her but he was with her anyway, he deserves whatever he gets. ***!

2 0 Reply

Jun 14 #995043

Looks like Eric hasn't changed in all these years. Still treating women like garbage.

2 0 Reply

Jun 20 #997461

Eric Maricelli is a deadbeat Dad!

29 0 Reply

1-20 of 61 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about STD Carriers.
Filing a new complaint about
×